January 1, 2011

Monkey - Jan 1 2011

3/365...and yes this is out of order

I need to start making note of my settings so I can reference them here.

The focus (on the monkey) looks much clearer on the camera than it appears on my computer...will definitely need to work on that.

My monkeys monkey :) Which he now lovingly refers to as "mimi"...or in Declan's case "MIMI!"

Question: why do my colours look so....blah (for lack of a better word)?


and a little less underexposed :)
Thanks for the suggestion...

3 comments:

  1. I love this :O) I'm not sure what you are using to upload your photos but there should be a way for you to view your settings so you don't have to remember them. I don't think the colors look blah he he, it is just a smidge under exposed. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, thanks for the feedback. I'm noticing a trend with the under exposure in my pictures, I must naturally lean towards under exposed, or something..I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new (in the last few months) to manual mode too, thanks to Courtney. :) I noticed that I had to play with my camera to get my photos to look the way I wanted them too...for me I had to go a couple of clicks above the zero when looking at the light meter.

    ReplyDelete